Stevenson Farmers’ Market - Market Guidelines 2022
The 2022 season will start June 11 and end Oct 8.
Vendors must arrive between 9 and 9:15 am. The market will be open to the public on Saturdays, from 10 a.m. until 2:00 p.m With a soft close, Vendors will be encouraged to stay as long as we have costumers.
The Stevenson Farmers’ Market will be in the grass at the Port of Stevenson, the Waterfront at 140 SW Cascade Ave. Between Teo Park and Clark and Lewies Saloon. Get directions here.
- To give growers and producers of Washington agricultural commodities and other farm-related products or crafts alternative marketing opportunities;
- To promote the sale of Washington/Oregon-grown farm and craft products;
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in the Skamania County area;
- To provide an opportunity for farmers and people from rural communities to deal directly with each other, rather than through third parties, and to thereby get to know and learn from one another;
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown or prepared food products;
- To provide educational opportunities for producers to test and refine their products and marketing skills; and;
- To enhance the quality of life in the Greater Skamania County area by providing a community activity that fosters social gathering and interaction.